Vienne is considered as one of the most important archaeological sites in France. Enjoy a walk in the streets of the city center and come across many Roman, Medieval or Renaissance remains scattered all over the place like gems.
Feeling like having a getaway in the countryside? Be amazed by the Castle of Septème!
In the heart of the city, you'll find 6 museums to visit:
- The Roman Theatre
- Saint-André-le-Bas Cloister
- Archaelogical Museum - Saint Peter's Church
- Fine Arts and Archaeology Museum
- Textile Industry Museum
- Halle des Bouchers Contemporary Art Centre
Want to discover all of them? Get a special ticket :
- One Museum entrance: 3 € (Vienne’s Museums) or 6 € (Saint-Romain-en-Gal/Vienne Gallo-Roman Museum)
- “billet passe”: 6 € - unlimited access to all the Vienne’s Museums (except for Halle des Bouchers Contemporary Art Centre)
- “BIM”: 8 € - unlimited access to all the Vienne’s Museums (except for Halle des Bouchers Contemporary Art Centre) and the Saint-Romain-en-Gal/Vienne Gallo-Roman Museum
All museums are free of charge on the first Sunday of the month