Français English German

Temple of Augustus and Livia

Place Charles de Gaulle
38200 Vienne

  04 74 53 70 10
More infos

Description

It was a place of worship constructed around 10BC and dedicated to Rome and Augustus. Built on the holy area of the forum, its was converted into a church at the beginning of the 5th century. The building was restorated in between 1823 and 1853.

More infos



Lat : 45.525698 - Lng : 4.874218

Informations

Individual visit
Guided individual tours on request
CONTACT
Place de l'Hôtel de Ville
38200 Vienne

04 74 53 70 10
Envoyer un email
Contact form
Site internet

Made bu INGENIE.